top of page
Helpful Links - Water Well Drilling Services
If you’re thinking about getting your drinking water from a domestic or irrigation well, there are many things you will want to take into consideration. Aqua Drilling Services Ltd. has gathered several helpful resources to educate you about ground (well) water and the legislation surrounding it in British Columbia. Please check out the following resources:
- British Columbia Ground Water Association (BCGWA)
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment, Water Stewardship Division
- British Columbia Government Water Resource Atlas
- Living Water Smart
- British Columbia Ground Water Protection Legislation
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment Groundwater Wells and Aquifer Database
- British Columbia HealthLinkBC – Should I Get My Well Water Tested?
Contact Us with Other Questions You Have
If you don’t find the answer to your specific question among the resources listed above, please feel free to contact Aqua Drilling Services Ltd. today via phone or email. A member of our friendly, knowledgeable staff will do their best to answer your questions!
bottom of page